- 1 cup butter [2 cubes], softened
- 1 cup brown sugar – firmly packed
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 oz.) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 oz.) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup pecans – chopped
parchment covered cookie sheet
Time: 10 to 12 minutes until brown around edges.
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375′
- Using 1 1/2 inch scoop (40 mm) scoop and drop dough onto parchment covered baking sheet about 3 inches apart.
- Slip cookies on parchment from baking sheets onto table to cool.