- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (if desired)
- 4 cups drained canned huckleberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
Pan 9″ pie plate
Time: 45 Minutes
- Stir together sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Mix with berries.
- Turn into pastry-lined pie pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Dot with butter.
- Cover with top crust which has slits cut in it.
- Seal and flute crusts.
- Cover edge with 2 to 3 inch strip of aluminum foil to prevent
- Remove foil last 15 minutes of baking.