- 1 pound Italian sausage or ground beef
- 1 24 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 tube (12 oz) refrigerated Grands Biscuits
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese
- 1 6 oz package pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375′
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brown meat.
- Cut up biscuits into fourths or eights.
- Mix biscuits with browned meat, 1 1/2 cup cheese and sauce.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on top.
- Top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes, until biscuits are cooked through.