- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Melt= 2 to 3 dozen bars
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can EAGLE Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for glass baking pan),
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well.
- Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Layer evenly with remaining ingredients;
- press down firmly with fork.
Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cut into bars or diamonds.
Store leftovers covered.