- 1 2lb bag mini carrots or sliced or 2 bags julienned carrots
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ginger
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- Cook carrots covered in boiling salted water until just tender, about 20
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and ginger in
- Add orange juice, cook stirring constantly, till mixture
thickens and bubbles.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Stir in butter.
- Pour over
hot carrots, tossing to coast evenly.
- Makes 12 servings. (8 + 4 for Eliott)