Mo's Styled Clam Chowder
- 12 oz Center Cut Oscar Myer Bacon; diced
- 1 large Onion
- 1/8 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 cans Minced clams; (6 oz. each)
- Drain and rinse clams to remove sand
- Check clams for green stomach content and remove
- 1 pkg Ore-Ida Southern Style Hash Browns
- 6 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cube butter
- 1 a 8 oz pkg Ham; diced, John Morrell
- Sauté bacon until brown.
- Dice and Add onion and sauté until limp; drain off fat.
- Add clams, milk, ham, and seasonings.
- Heat to a boil in large pan
- Stir in flour into water and smooth out lumps.
- Add flour and water and stir in
- Add potatoes.
- Heat to a boil and then lower heat to a simmer
- Cook about 20 minutes until potatoes are soft
- Stirring about every three minutes
- Let's set five minutes before serving
About 6 servings