Blueberry Salad - Gayle Harris
1 large package (7 oz.) raspberry Jell-O
2 cups boiling water
1/4 cup walnuts - chopped
2 envelops Dream Whip
1 can crushed pineapple
1 can Wilderness Blueberry Pie Filling
1. Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
2. Add can of pineapple with its juice.
3. Beat in 1 envelop of Dream Whip slowly.
4. Fold in pie filling.
5. Cool in refrigerator to set.
6. Prepare second envelop of Dream Whip .
7. Cover top.
8. Sprinkle top with walnuts.
There is a recipe that uses Cream Cheese very much like this one