(recipe used by Lucille Miller (Weight) (Wood))
- chicken breasts
- chicken thighs
- chicken drumsticks
- saltine crackers
- vegetable oil or butter flavored Crisco
- electric frying pan or skillet
- Dutch oven or large pan with lid
- preheat oven to 350'
- preheat about a 1/2 to 3/4 inch of oil at 350'
- skin chicken if you like it skinned
- crumb crackers
- beat eggs
- heat vegetable oil in frying pan on medium heat -- about 350'
- coat chicken pieces in eggs
- then coat them in cracker crumbs
- fry them until golden brown on each side - about five minutes per side
- place pieces in a Dutch oven or large pan with the lid
- bake in the oven at 350' for about 60 minutes