1 lb. ground breakfast sausage
8 oz pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup milk
½ tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
¼ cup shredded cheese
1) Preheat oven to 375. Brown sausage and drain fat.
2) In 9 x 13 pan lightly sprayed with cooking oil (Pam), roll out crescent dough and press into bottom and sides of pan to form a crust.
3) Pinch together all seams of dough to seal. Spoon sausage over crust. Sprinkle with hash browns and top with cheddar cheese.
4) Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5) Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until eggs are set.