Frozen Raspberry Dessert
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup pecans
Pan: dripper with lid
Time: 15 minutes
1. Cream butter and brown sugar.
2. Mix in flour and pecans.
3. Spread on bottom of pan.
5. Stir with fork while still hot to break into crumbs.
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup from carton of egg whites or
2 egg whites
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 envelope Dream Whip
1 package frozen raspberries.
1. Mix egg whites and sugar.
2. Beat on high speed for 15 minutes.
3. Whip cream.
4. Make Dream Whip .
5. Fold whipped cream and Dream Whip into egg white mixture.
6. Add partially thawed raspberries.
7. Sprinkle bottom of dripper pan with 1/2 of crumbs.
8. Pour raspberry mixture on top.
9. Sprinkle top of raspberry mixture with remaining crumbs.
11. To serve let set out of freezer for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
Frozen Pineapple Dessert
Substitute crushed pineapple for raspberries