Peanut Butter and M&M's Cookies - Bill's
1 cup butter
1 cup Skippy Super Chuck peanut butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar - firmly packed
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 19.3 oz pkg M&M's Peanut Chocolate Candies
Pan: cookie sheet - greased
Time: 11-12 minutes
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugar.
- Blend in eggs.
- Sift flour and soda and add.
- Mix well.
- Stir in M&M's candies.
- Drop dough by leveled 1 5/8 " scoop onto cookie sheet about 3 inches apart.
- Bake until edges are golden brown (14 to 15 minutes).
- Cool on cookie sheets about 3 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool thoroughly.
Makes 24 4-inch cookies
Recipe cooked as bar cookies 15" pan 23 minutes