1 pound Italian sausage*
1 24 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
1 tube (12 oz) refrigerated Grands Biscuits
2 cups mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook Italian sausage.
- Cut up biscuits into fourths or eights.
- Mix biscuits with cooked sausage, cheese and sauce.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes, until biscuits
are cooked through.