Bubble Up Lasagna
1 pound Italian
sausage (or ground beef)*
1 (24 oz.) jar
spaghetti sauce, divided use
1 cup ricotta
1/2 cup shredded
1 tube (12 oz)
refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Jr. Biscuits
2 cups mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook Italian sausage.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup of spaghetti sauce, ricotta
cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Cut up biscuits into fourths or eights.
- Mix biscuits with cheese and sauce mixture.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Add cooked sausage.
- Pour in remainder spaghetti sauce and stir well.
- Spread meat mixture on top of biscuit layer.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes, until biscuits
are cooked through.