Lasagna Florentine Casserole
1 16 oz. box of American Beauty lasagna noodles
1 16 oz. package frozen cut spinach
2 lbs extra lean ground beef
3 packages Jimmy Dean Regular Sausage
2 cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (1/2 can rinse water)
2 cans tomato sauce (1/2 can per can rinse water)
2 cans Carnation Evaporated Milk
2 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
2 teaspoons oregano
1 16 oz. container Ricotta cheese
1 16 oz. package Mozzarella cheese
1 16 oz. package Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup Parmesan cheese
Heavy duty foil
Pan: Very Deep Lidded Dripper Pan - Pam ed
Time: 1 1/2 hours (if noodles are cooked - 30 to 45 minutes.)
- Brown Beef and Sausage. Make sure meat is in small pieces.
- Grate Mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- Cook spinach following package directions.
- Mix soup, milk, and seasonings. Rinse with half-can of water.
- Drain meats and combine.
- Add soup mixture and spinach to meats.
- Make a layer of meat-soup mixture on bottom of pan.
- Place uncooked noodles touching side-by-side on bottom layer.
- Make a layer of meat-soup mixture on noodles.
- Spoon about 1/3 of Ricotta cheese on this layer.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, and Parmesan.
- Repeat steps 7 to 10.
- Place uncooked noodles touching side-by-side on cheeses layer.
- Spoon remaining Ricotta cheese on this layer.
- Sprinkle remaining Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, and Parmesan.
- Drizzle tomato sauce over top.
- Add water to cover corners and edges of noodles.
- Seal tightly with foil and bake.
- Let Stand 10 minutes before cutting.