1/2 cup pecans - chopped
20 Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls
1 package Regular Jell-O Butterscotch or Vanilla pudding (3.5 oz. box)
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
Pan: Bundt pan - generously greased with butter or use Pam
Oven: Can be placed
in the oven over night to raise (cold oven)
Bake at - 375 '
Time: 30 minutes
- Melt butter and brown sugar.
- Sprinkle most of the pecans in pan.
- Arrange frozen rolls in pan with the rest of pecans.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over rolls.
- Sprinkle pudding over rolls.
- Pour butter and brown sugar over rolls.
- Set rolls in cold oven overnight.
- Remove from oven.
- Pre-Heat oven to 375'
- Bake 30 minutes
- Turn out of pan immediately.
- Clean pan immediately
Sunday - 17 Jan 2010
- Pre-heated oven to 100' and turned it off
- Put pan with rolls in oven
- 2 hours raise time was enough
Sunday - 24 Jan 2010
Doubled the butter and brown sugar and nuts
Sunday - 31 Jan 2010
Doubled the butter, brown sugar, and nuts again and the pudding this week